Monday, August 9, 2021

maybe you think I'm too idiot to be honoured

From: satwik choudhury <satwikchoudhury@gmail.com>

Subject: 𝗛𝗢𝗡'𝗕𝗟𝗘 𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗙𝗘𝗦𝗦𝗢𝗥𝗦, 𝗜𝗙 𝗬𝗢𝗨'𝗥𝗘 𝗧𝗥𝗨𝗟𝗬 𝗚𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗧 𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗡 𝗣𝗟𝗘𝗔𝗦𝗘 𝗔𝗡𝗦𝗪𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗦𝗘


Dear Professors,

 

Apologize this "unknown" person writing this letter. However, neither our mom(s) prevented themselves from giving us birth due to not "knowing" us beforehand nor we need to "know" a lion to be entirely killed by him in a moment if at front! If a great-wrestler intends to fight a feeble (even if funnily!) and the feeble is found to ignore (with great-fear in mind!) him and his proposal, should the feeble be the winner of the crown? If I stay mum before a gambler/drunkard and it may indeed be my victory. But if I do the same before a Scientist after being asked a few question(s) in my subject, it implies my own defeat only! Same behaviour doesn't yield the same meaning everywhere, as Great like you may know better than I. I always bestow my heartiest respect to all of you, but I know well that you never bother to do the same in return as is clear in your behaviour [never responded to any of my communications], since maybe you think I'm too idiot to be honoured, which is only for Greats like you!  You all might have heard Einstein's quote "To the Lord we're all equally wise and equally foolish"- I am no-one to decide anything, but both cannot be True, as you can see. Either Einstein is stupid or people who laugh at/ignore/belittle others considering them "inferior" thinking themselves as "superior" are themselves stupid. What's correct I leave its decision to Great like you. My little education taught me cursing/criticizing/laughing behind is week's religion who has no guts to fight at front. So an idiot like me asking a few simple questions on basic Physics for all of you, and where even an idiot like me can answer these correctly, I expect you might do the same in a blink of an eye! You may indeed choose to completely ignore these (preferred!!I shall be most happy if you never reply to this mail!), but I expect you know what it will imply. 

 

[All Questions are Objective- All answers must be consistent with Truth/Logic-Reasoning/Authentic-Citations- No dogmatism/blind-belief will be preferred like "I don't obey that" etc. Whatever you will say/oppose/defend you have to show proper argument and reasoning

 

1. (a) All of us know, two fundamental pillars of modern Physics of the 20th century are Quantum Mechanics and Relativity which are not only jewels of Physics, but quite revolutionized the whole science & technology. "Quantum" appears in the food, travel, sleep, dream of all of you, I guess! Undoubtedly the nation first discovering them should only have the crown of "Greatness" in Science and Technology. Which nation/continent first conceptually discovered them and how? [Citation expected]

(b) If your answer is “X” [X=the nation/continent] then please put that “X” in the blank:

__________is accepted to be the most superior in Science and Technology having the excellence to lead the World and none else.

 

2. In which earliest text, QM was first conceptualized? What was their formulation [single line answer]? 


3. Can we "know" the External World ? Why? [Citation expected]

   

4Who first uttered in slightly different form both mass-energy equivalence and Godel's theorem of incompleteness? What were his own statements? [Hint: He was intimately related to Harvard] 


5. Is there any "inanimate" in the World? If yes/no, why? 

 

6. Does there exist only One Entity in the World? If yes, how can it be proved? 

 

7. What is the True Meaning of "Zero Point Energy" (as mentioned in none of the modern-Science textbooks of the World)? 

 

8. The "unobserved" Schrodinger's cat should stay in only one of the alive/dead states, not both states because the macroscopic system is not permitted to occupy a linear combination of distinct states though since "none" is observing anything it should occupy both states apparently. Griffiths clearly writes there is a lack of entirely satisfactory resolution of this paradox (also in the edition of 2017). What is the True resolution? 


9. How Q8 relates to Q5? 


10. What is the relation between mind and space-time? 


11. Can matter be converted into mind? [Give a reference to your answer] 


12. Where there's first reference that all fundamental interactions of nature are just One? 


Expecting your answers within one hour from when I am sending (Quite longer time for great brilliants like you maybe! I myself can within fifteen minutes excluding the time of defending my answers if any). I bestow my heartiest honour and best wishes for all of you to the Lord. 

 

-Satwik Choudhury 

No comments:

Post a Comment