Friday, August 8, 2014

age of the universe, based on the interpretation of some Qur'anic verses.

Dear colleague,
I've just finished writing a new paper (in French) where I propose a new estimation of both the age of earth and the age of the universe, based on the
interpretation of some Qur'anic verses. I've found 4.565 Gy for the age of the Earth and 13.697 Gy for the age of the universe (for French version see
http://piges.2presse.com/ or download from
http://piges.2presse.com/IMG/pdf/Age_de_la_terre_et_age_de_l_univers_version_finale.pdf
I'll send you a copy when the English version will be ready.
Besides, in the paper I sent you a little while ago and entitled: "A new vision of the universe evolution" published in "The Pacific Journal of Science and
Technology" (Vol 6,1, May 2005, see : http://www.akamaiuniversity.us/PJST6_1_37.pdf ), I mentioned in section 3.1.3.1 that all experts in astronomy state
that at the end of the solar system, the sun will occupy after its blowing up the whole of the celestial dome in a similar way as "Cat's eye" nebula discovered
in september 1994 (Please click on :
http://imgsrc.hubblesite.org/hu/db/1995/01/images/a/formats/full_jpg.jpg ).
Lately, I realized that I cited in the published version, the verses concerning this phenomenon i.e.
- Sura 81, verse 1
" When the sun becomes like a swelling ball"
- Sura 55, verse 37
"Then, when the heaven is rent asunder, becoming scarlet-rosy like red hide."
Unfortunately, the above link has been omitted.
P.S.:
- As far as the first paper is concerned, several readers asked me about my objective behind
writing this paper. In fact, I explained it in the foreword.
- The extended version of the article cited above is available in word and pdf versions.
- For archiving reasons, I use the email address : kamel.bensalem@gmail.com.
Kindest regards,
Kamel Ben Salem
Professor of Data analysis at the Department of Computer Science at the Faculty of Science,
Tunis, 2092 El Manar II - Tunisia;
E-mail : kamel.bensalem@fst.rnu.tn

No comments:

Post a Comment