Friday, August 8, 2014

I Have written a new theory of the real explanation of electromagnetism.

From: Abdur razzaque weimikus@yahoo.com
Subject: Research opportunity
Date: January 25, 2010 at 6:05 AM

Dear Sir,
I am engaged with research work on the theoretical and applied physics. I
have been trying to found a new horizon of physics. Recently I have proved
that "Energy is created newly by particle and matter in every where, Energy’s
conservation law is fault”. So, I think and have already proved
theoretically and in my laboratory that, spin of particles is related to the
creation of energy and electromagnetism. I wish to establish of my research
work and Invention. Please give me an opportunity.
I have been doing research work on Theoretical and Applied Physics.I have
written a copy of book of many new fundamental
ideas of all Physics and Astrophysics. I strongly confident the book after
publishing maximum problems would be solved by the book. Such as, problems
in Newtonians mechanics, real event of Maxwell’s electro magnetism, problems
of Quantum Theory & Quantum mechanics, problems in the Special and General
Theory of relativity of Einstein, problems in modern idea of particle
Physics, Salam’s conception, problems of Stephan Hawcking’s idea, and
maximum problems of physics will be solved by the book.
I Have written a new theory of the real explanation of electromagnetism.
Please help me. Please issue for me a Research opportunity.
Thanking you
MD. Abdur Razzaque
Aruapara chauler border,
6/4 Nuruddin Ahmed road,
Post: Mohini Mills,
Kushtia, Bangladesh.
Email: weimikus@yahoo.com
Mobile: 088-01732-807017; 088-01730-096567
Fax: 088-071-7354

No comments:

Post a Comment