Friday, August 8, 2014

my finding on G.U.T will cause revolution in physic and chemistry and mathematic and other applying scientific

Hi
at the first I apologize you if my English is not well
(this subject is very important,for this reason give me only five minute please,)
my name is hossein nori and I live in Iran
I have worked on (G U T: great unification theory) for years and finally I solve it.
not in 20 or 10 dimension such as string theory but in only 4 dimension.
I have find the origin of mass and charge and I can say what is the relation between gravity force and coulomb force
and what is relation between nuclear force and other .my solution not only admit Einstein theory but also complete it.
my finding on G.U.T will cause revolution in physic and chemistry and ma thematic and other applying scientific such
as engineering which are depend to them.(every body that knows only a few about G.U.T understand me and will not
be surprised about result of G.U.T)
I know this way is some strange for introducing such great solution but I have not any other option (because I live in
country that have special limitation , for this reason and many other, I don't want to publish it in Iran ).
I am ready to do (net meeting) to any skillful relativity professor in your university and be sure that he will admit me
and my solution.
my email is hosinnor@ yahoo.com
please contact me only by yahoo mail hosinnor@yahoo.mail
because face book,tweeter,... was blocked in my country

No comments:

Post a Comment